cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome LG G Flex2 Selfie Cam - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of my favorite features that LG brings to the LG G Flex2 is its front facing camera. It is my favorite front facing camera to use, out of all of the many different devices I have used.

The front-facing camera on the LG G Flex2 is 2.1 MP HD and also a Full HD Camcorder. They have some very cool features included in with the front facing camera that make this one of the best front-facing cameras around, in my opinion.

Cheese Shutter

With the Cheese Shutter enabled, you can snap a pic by saying...

• Cheese
  • LG
  • Kimchi
  • Whiskey
  • Smile

cheese.png

Gesture Shot

It is simple to take pictures with the selfie cam using gesture shot. To use this, simply hold your hand in front of the front camera and make a fist to activate the timer.

gestureshot.png

Dual Camera

Dual Camera allows you to take a picture using both the rear and front cameras at the same time, aligning them in one screen. This is a fun feature to use so you can be included in the shot you're taking with the rear camera.

dualshot.png

Gesture View

Gesture View allows you to quickly check your selfies after taking them by bringing your device close to your face and tilting it downwards.

gestureview.png

Beauty Shot

This one is my favorite. It makes it look as if you’re on the cover of a magazine. Just slide the dial over to the right to make yourself look more beautiful than you already are.

If you enjoy taking selfies, the LG G Flex2 is the device for you! The LG G Flex2 is available for purchase from Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.