cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circle Case for the LG G FLEX 2! - Sprint Product Ambassador

Wizard

3888889.jpg

We all know the song and dance when it comes to adding protection to our devices, something that is really important to protect your investment. Over the years my taste in cases has changed from heavy protection to more slender cases that don't add so much bulk to the device.

There is always a trade off when it comes to cases and you have to find that happy medium to know what you want and how it will look. This is where I love the Circle cases from LG. They are, hands down, my favorite style of case on any phone I've had. They are very stylish, functional, and add a bit of protection at the same time. Yesterday my Circle case came in for the G FLEX 2 and all I have to say is WOW that picture doesn't do it justice the case looks so much better in person and I really like the red, really makes the device stand out. What I like about it is it replaces the back of the device and wraps around to the front, the back of the device is the same texture as the original but the front is a more textured non glossy finish imprinted with the LG logo just like the above photo. One of the things that I absolutely love with this case is the 'Circle'

inside the rim of the circle is a clear ring that when you double tap the display it shots a light around the inside of the ring (hopefully that description wasn't as clear as mud...hehe).

You'll have a nice selection of clock faces to choose from, here are the ones I really like but there are some digital options as well:

Screenshot_2015-04-10-14-11-41.pngScreenshot_2015-04-10-14-12-32.pngScreenshot_2015-04-10-14-13-48.png

and if you swipe to the left or right you'll get another set of options:

Screenshot_2015-04-10-14-51-56.png

The circle case for the G FLEX 2 is probably one of the most stylish case that I've used on a device in a long time. Totally worth it!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

sprintemployee