cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all cases are the same for LG G Flex 2 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

OEM case.JPG

The LG G Flex 2 is a beautiful phone in Volcano Red and I hate having to put a case on it. The first thing I did when I found out I had one coming to test and write about was order a case for it. I have 2 little kids and getting in & out of my truck my phones have a tendency to fall. I ordered a generic case that looked like the LG Quick Circle case and used it until I received my LG case.

IMAG0034.jpg

This generic case looks very similar to the LG OEM case with a few exceptions.

• IMAG0035.jpgCircle window had a plastic window I had to cut out to make the window fully functional
  • Battery cover did not have to be removed and case provided full protection all around the phone
  • Magnetic connectors to help keep the flip closed and I liked that part of the case
  • Back of the case is cut out around camera, volume and power buttons
  • Branded with LG G Flex 2 like OEM case
  • Has card holder on the inside of the case
  • Loose the beauty of the volcano red of the phone

So the generic case is very similar to LG's case, although it still lacks some of the advantages of a case from LG.

IMAG0028.jpgLG Quick Circle Case in Volcano Red:

• IMAG0027.jpgNo modification to the case required
  • Removed battery cover to install
  • All 4 corners are well protected by the case
  • Maintain the beauty of the Volcano Red back self healing back cover
  • Made to fit the LG G Flex 2 without a large cutout in the back
  • Full functionality of the Quick Circle window and you the ring in the window lights up depending on your background - cool factor
  • Feels better in the hand than the generic rubber case

After reviewing and trying both cases, I am sticking with the LG G Flex 2 Quick Window case from LG. I like the feel of LG's case better than the generic case. The generic case was a good case to keep my phone protected until I received my OEM case, I just prefer LG's case over the other for myself.

Visit a Sprint store and check out the LG G Flex 2 for yourself along with the LG G Flex 2 Quick Window case.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee