cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Circle Case Fun w/LG G Flex2 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of my favorite items that LG sells is their Quick Circle Folio Case, and I’m happy to say that they created this wonderful gem for the LG G Flex2 device as well.

QuickCircleCaseinBox1.png

I recently got my hands on the red/burgundy LG Quick Circle Folio Case that matches my LG G Flex2 device. This is a polycarbonate/polyurethane fitted hard shell case by LG that goes perfectly with your LG G Flex2. If you haven’t bought this case yet and have an LG G Flex2 (or another LG device that has supports the Quick Circle Folio case), I encourage you to try it. The case weighs only .8 ounces and its dimensions are 5.83" (H) x 3.03" (W) x 0.47" (D).

The nice thing about the Quick Circle Folio Case is that it is a natural extension of the device. To put on this case, the back of the LG G Flex2 first needs to be removed. After removing the back, simply snap your device into the case. The back removal helps to keep the slim physique of the LG G Flex2 in tact.

qcback.png

Using the LG G Flex2 with the LG Quick Circle Folio Case works quite well. I find that the flip does not get in the way, as it conveniently flips all the way back, making it easy to use with the flip open. Also, it does not hinder any device functionality whatsoever.

One of my favorite features about this Quick Circle Folio Case is a cosmetic one actually. When you close the case, a cool looking light travels around the circle rim. You may find yourself opening and closing the front flip just to see that light travel around the circle, as I do.

Quick Circle Usage

Not only is the circle cool looking, but it is quite useful as well, allowing you to access particular content. To awaken the content in the circle, simple double-tap inside the window. Swipe across the window to flip the screen, providing access to up to six apps from the items below:

qcss0.png

• Camera > allows you to take a picture through the circle window
  • Music > allows you to play music resident on your devices
  • Settings > allows you to choose from different circle clock faces

qcss2.png

• Messaging > displays text messages
  • Call Logs > displays your call log
  • LG Health > accesses LG Health information

Some of the tasks you can perform via your Quick Circle Folio Case window are:

• Answer or decline incoming calls
  • Make calls to numbers in the call log
  • Snooze or dismiss alarms
  • View text notifications
  • Read text messages
  • See the weather (via one of the clock faces)
  • Wake your device upon opening the case

Fun with Quick Circle Apps

The apps mentioned above are native on the device. That being said, there are additional apps you can download from Google Play and access through the Quick Circle Case Folio window, such as...

• Puppy Pop > A Quick Circle game (quite fun, btw) developed by LG, downloadable for free via Google Play
  • Quick Circle Apps > this app by Sternberg Labs, downloadable for free via Google Play, provides access through the window to a variety of cool apps...
    • Quick 8 Ball
    • Quick Calculator
    • Quick Calendar
    • Quick Compass
    • Quick Dialer
    • Quick Launcher
    • Quick Music
    • Quick News
    • Quick Notifications
    • Quick Recorder
    • Quick Scanner
    • Quick Simon
    • Quick Time
    • Quick Toggles
    • Quick Torch

As mentioned earlier, you can access up to six apps through the window. To customize which apps you want to see in your Quick Circle Folio Case window, open the case and on your device, follow this path:

Settings > System - Quick Circle Case > Select Apps

QCsettings.pngqcsettings3.pngqcsettings2.png

Now that you have customized your LG Quick Circle Folio Case window, enjoy it, and have some fun!

The LG Quick Circle Folio Case for the LG G Flex2 is available for purchase at Sprint stores and online... Red/Burgundy & Titan Silver. Of course, you need the device to go with this awesome case. The LG G Flex2 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.