cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Cleaning with the LG G Flex 2 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNG

Storage for me is important because I keep a lot of data on my phones. LG has a program available on the LG G Flex 2 to help keep your LG G Flex 2 running lean and use the storage on the phone wisely. I do have a 32GB Samsung EVO Class 10 microSD card installed even though the phone has 32GB of storage on it already.

header_title.gif

A few years ago I hardly filled 32GB phone with anything. Now, I have 2 beautiful daughters and I will keep a Digital Copy of their favorite movies on my phone. Watching a movie on the Flex 2 is great although I have to make sure I keep the system clean with enough space on the phone.

I have had friends suggest apps for keeping my phone clean and remove junk files when an app is uninstalled. The problem is 3rd party apps can cause a conflict and I always prefer to try OEM apps first.

The LG has Smart Cleaning available on the LG G Flex 2 and it is very easy to use and I have a short video on how to access it....

That was a short video because it is very easy to use..... if you are unable to view the video. Here are some screenshots showing where to locate Smart Cleaning on your LG G Flex

Clean.PNG

Check out Smart Cleaning to see if you have files from web browsing and downloads that are no longer needed taking up valuable space on your LG G Flex 2! Please review what you are cleaning because once removed, it is gone and this does include apps.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee