BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: First week with LG G Flex 2

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG-G-Flex-2.jpg

Last week I received a package and in that package was a red box. I was excited because that meant my LG G Flex 2 is in and I received the Sprint exclusive Volcano Red version. I had seen several pictures of the red LG Flex 2, although the phone looks so much better in person than what any picture of it has captured. Best way I can describe the color of the LG G Flex 2 in Volcano Red is the color you would see on some of those old classic hot rods with Candy Apple red paint job. The color has similar appeal and was obvious when I got home and my 5 year old goes "daddy you got a new phone and it is beautiful!"

I like to create a video of the phones I receive to show everyone what is in the box and so maybe you can see what I am talking about through the video...

Shortly after the unboxing video, I performed a phone swap through Sprint.com and activated my LG G Flex 2. The next two things I had to check out was the 5.5" Curved Full HD P-OLED Display and the 13 MP OIS+ Laser Auto Focus Rear Camera.

20150311_191259.jpg20150311_191310.jpg

I was impressed with the camera as I was able to snap pictures of my girls playing with no blur... that was very impressive to me and while the sun was setting at that. LG G Flex 2 was able to focus on my girls to allow me to capture some great shots....

I am only a week into using the LG G Flex 2 and I am already impressed by the camera. The display is impressive too and encourage everyone to visit a Sprint store to see the display for yourself.

Follow me to see more blogs on the LG G Flex 2

Thanks

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment