cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Miracast with the LG G Flex 2

Sprint Product Ambassador

IMG_20150401_213931.jpg

One of the things of love about my LG G Flex 2 is how easy it is to connect and share things on my LG TV using Miracast. Miracast is a feature on the LG G FLex 2 that allows the phone to share connect via DLNA. Living in the country with limited options for TV stations and internet, my LG G Flex 2 helps provide me option for streaming movies from Google Play Movies and other Apps using Miracast.

Mircast activate.PNG

Check your TV to see if it has Miracast or screen sharing functionality through DLNA and turn it on. Then turn Mircast on your LG G Flex 2 following these simple steps.

1. Activate Miracast through Quick Settings in the notification panel drop down.
  2. From the Mircast screen click Search
  3. Select TV that appears and you will see connecting
  4. Now connected to your TV and will be able to share what is displayed on your phone

Here is an example where I connected my LG G Flex 2 to my TV to watch Transformers from Google Play Movies

Google Movie.PNG

Visit a Sprint store today to check out some of the other great features available on the LG G Flex 2!

Thanks

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

13 Comments