cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Flex 2 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

LG G Flex 2 – Final Thoughts

Since the LG G 2, I’ve been a huge LG fan. I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on a few different devices, but the LG G Flex 2 is currently my favorite. Even the original G Flex was a near perfect phone, but the G Flex 2 is better in every way. LG has again put the best specs in a phone, as well as continued to push the status quo in form factor and design.

The LG G Flex 2 has a more subtle curve than its predecessor, as well as a smaller screen. These two changes make the device much more manageable in your hands. The phone’s screen is beautiful and captivating, use the curve to immerse you in the media. The flexibility adds to the durability of the phone along with the scratch resistant and self healing back.

Along with the Quick Circle case by LG, this remarkable device becomes one of the most useful devices on the market. LG’s goal seems to provide the most usable, best device with the coolest form factor. With the LG G Flex 2, they nail that focus again. I highly recommend the LG G Flex 2 to anyone looking for an amazing device, in a different form factor. This device will get the conversation started every time. Usually with someone asking: “Is your phone bent?”

Why yes, yes it is…

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to LG G Flex 2

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.