cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Flex 2 Quick Circle

Journeyman

LG G Flex 2 QC

The LG G Flex 2 is a stunning device. There’s no two ways about it. There is something utterly beautiful about the curved design, and the gorgeous, immersive screen that you just want to lock up in a bullet proof and fire proof box so that nothing bad can ever happen to it. Even with the self healing coating on the back of the device, the screen is unprotected. LG has a fantastic option to cover both the front and back of you device without sacrificing the beauty.

The LG G Flex 2 Quick Circle case is engineered by the same manufacturer that makes the phones. Yea, I know that’s obvious in the name, but it’s important because you know the case is designed for this device’s specifications down to the millimeter. In short, you won’t find a better fitting case. In fact, LG didn’t want to add to the bulk of the phone, because what’s the point in having a slim design if you’re just going to make it uncomfortably large with an ugly case? No, instead LG’s Quick Circle case replaces the back panel of the device and snaps onto the frame. The folio portion of the case folds neatly and softly onto the screen providing protection while you put the device in your bag. Since the case replaces the back of your phone, you are actually preserving the original back panel as well! LG has also made these cases in a wide variety of colors (more colors than pictured below!)

Quick Circle Cases.jpg

As with other versions of LG phones, the Quick Circle product line offers the user with an array of features to use while the case is closed. There is a window on the case (as you can see in the image above) which allows you to sees the time and weather, as well as use the camera and see notifications. There are also a number of apps that increase the functionality available for these cases. My favorite suite of apps is called “Quick Circle Apps” by Sternberg labs. They’ve developed a very useful set of apps that work exclusively through the quick circle case such as: a calculator, a flashlight, notifications, calendar and much more. My favorite applet in this suite is the recently added Simon game. It brings me back to my younger days when games were simpler!

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to LG G Flex 2

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.