cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G Flex 2 Shortcut

Journeyman

LG G Flex 2 – Shortcut key

One of the goals of the latest LG phones, is to make your life easier. The LG G Flex 2 does a fantastic job of keeping you informed with Smart Notice, keeping you comfortable with the curve, keeping your mind at ease with its flexibility. One of my favorite features of the LG G Flex 2 is the ability to launch a couple of apps while the screen is of.

When I see my kids in the perfect activity for a photo, I’m sure glad I’m carrying my LG G Flex 2. I don’t have to worry about unlocking the phone, navigating to the camera. I simply use the conveniently located volume down button while the screen is off, and it will automatically launch the camera for me. As I’m getting the phone in position to take the quick picture, the laser autofocus instantly focuses on my subject, and another tap of the volume button and the picture is captured. I’m always able to capture the perfect moment with the quick launch ability of the G Flex 2.

Of course, when its LG we’re talking about, that’s not all. The volume up button is also a quick launch button. With the screen is off, you can get to LG’s notepad called quick memo. Its not just a smart name, it really is quick, and easy to launch. Just press and hold the volume up button, and your quick memo app is launched. Now you will never have to miss the opportunity to write down a phone number, or email, or brilliant thought as soon as you’re able to get your phone out of your pocket.

Quick launch buttons are just one way the LG G Flex 2 promises to make your life just a little bit easier, and a lot less touches of your phone!

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to LG G Flex 2

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.