cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: The Glorious Return of Puppy Pop

Sprint Product Ambassador

puppy-pop-cab.jpg

Puppy Pop.  Oh how I've missed you.

LG's ingenious and infectious game originally released to coincide with the launch of the G3 has made it's way back into my life on the new LG G Flex2, the gorgeous and "ergo-tastic" new handset from our friends at LG.

The best games are highly addictive and often dead simple, and Puppy Pop does not deviate from that formula.  Like Candy Crush or Bejeweled, the goal is to group as many like objects on the screen (in this case cute little puppy faces) together to drive your score.  There is lots of barking going on backed by a hyperactive looping music that would drive you insane if it weren't for the game, but in this case the frenzied soundtrack fits with the high energy pace of the game.

Fast Fwd to 1:20 for a demo of the game by our very own Blue Wyatt:

All of this is made possible by LG's awesome Quick Circle case, specially redesigned for the G Flex2 and in a fiery red color that compliments Sprint's exclusive "volcano red" color of the Flex2.  The folio style case actually snaps into phone, replacing the back of your G Flex2 to add as little bulk as possible to the device while adding new functionality and of course, Puppy Pop.

qc.jpg

So check out this killer case and all of the wonderful enhancements it will bring to your life, including.. do I need to say it?  PUPPY POP!

Until next time,

The Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

sprintemployee

2 Comments