Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Flex 2 software update - version LS996ZVB

Journeyman

Re: LG Flex 2 software update - version LS996ZVB

WHEN ARE WE GETTING MARSHMALLOW?

Journeyman

Well, that didn't work. Did a hard factory reset and even bypassed the feature that would restore my phone from backup. Still failed to install the update. Why is LG sending my phobe a broken update file??? This stinks.

GrandMaster

most OEM's have a secondary way to push updates..Samsung has KIES..cant remember what its called for HTC but im sure LG has one as well. see what it is or if you can take it into a sprint repair store and see if they have a way to force it onto the device.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat