LG G Flex 2 Software update - Version LS995ZV5

Enhancements/Fixes:

• Simplified user interface for VoWiFi
  • Latency when changing screens/apps
  • Other bugs

Important notes:

• Over the air deployment will start on 3/25/15 and should be complete by 4/1/15.  Not all users will receive the update on the first day as this is a phased deployment
  • For additional information, refer to the Software Update article in Support
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: LG G Flex 2 Software update - Version LS995ZV5

Anyone gotten this update? Have not here thought maybe it got delayed?

Journeyman

My wife's phone got the update this morning.

Journeyman

Received the update this morning.   Noticed that Chrome was apparently removed from the apps.  Chrome was killing my battery when phone was off.  Otherwise, seems to be working ok.

Journeyman

Thanks for the reply, just updated here as well. Time to see how things move along in the ui.

Journeyman

I hope the update addresses the lag and app lock ups. My wife likes the phone except when it becomes frozen and completely unusable.

Journeyman

anyway to force the phone to check for updates? i've been prompted for the update twice now and each time its failed to install. when i go back to check for updates though it says my system is up to date, even though its not since i'm still on ZV4......

Journeyman

Yes. You can go to settings system updates and choose lg updates and check from there. Hope that helps.

Journeyman

thats what i was saying in my post, doing that says i'm already up to date when i'm obviously not. its like that check doesn't even do anything....

Journeyman

Ah sorry i misread that. Only way i know currently. Maybe soft reset to see if it kicks off.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat