cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Flex 2 camera/picture issues

Journeyman

LG G Flex 2 camera/picture issues

Up until today, I've had NO problems with the camera on my Flex 2.  As of today, ANY picture I take will NOT save on my phone OR SD card and even pictures that I have taken or saved to my phone in the past have now been erased or damaged to where I can't open or see them anymore.  Some were taken as recently as 2 weeks ago and only a FEW of those pictures were damaged/erased but others taken at that same time are still there.  I've not had my phone near a magnet or anything that could have caused any problems and the rest of my phone works just fine.  I've tried taking about a dozen pictures today since noticing the issue and not ONE was viewable to me after I'd taken it.  I have kept all the software and firmware and LG updates current and check them all at least weekly to make sure everything on my phone is up to date.  Why can't I take pictures? It's not like I've used the camera so much that I've broken it, this just shouldn't be happening with a phone that I have had for less than 6 months. 

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: LG G Flex 2 camera/picture issues

yank the SD card, reboot the phone then test it again with out the sd card being in there in case the card itself is causing this. if that doesnt work go into your settings-apps-all and try to locate the camera app..force stop it then clear the data and cache on it..then test again. worst case scenario you will need to take it into a repair store and have them give it a once over to see what is going on with it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat