cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Flex 2 tips and tricks

Highlighted
GrandMaster

LG G Flex 2 tips and tricks

this thread is being set up for anyone and everyone to post tips or tricks they have found with the Flex 2.

~starting it off with the screen shot~

2 methods

1- hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time. this works quite well BUT due to the button placement is kind of a pain to do.

2-use quick memo+ up in the notifications area-select the floppy disc deal just to the left of the 3 dot settings option and select QuickMemo+ again. this will save it into the quick memo app.

~changing up the quick tabs in the notifications bar~

if you dont like the options it gives you slide them all the way to the left and select edit and youre off and going.

i have yet to figure out how to change the lock screen quick apps at the bottom of the screen though.

edit add on

one of the phone ambassadors mentioned this one the other day

to wake up your screen double tap on it to bypass having to hit the power button in the back...NOW...while the screen is on double tap at the very top ish of the screen and you can now turn the screen back off while avoiding the power button..no need to pick up the phone and its quick.

more add ons later or as noted others that find something cool can post as well so others can try them out.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: LG G Flex 2 tips and tricks

Nice tips

GrandMaster

now to figure out how to change up the lock screen apps lol..i cant figure that one out unless theyre not able to be changed.

i use the screen wake up and go back to sleep one quite often to peak at who messaged me without having to actually pick up the phone..yes i know that is lazy but unless you have used this dont "knock" it until you try it

pun intended...baZINGA!!

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

According to the Manual it seems easy.

http://santafemods.com/Forum/SprintCommunity/Blog/LockScreenApps.png

TS

GrandMaster

im to lazy to look up a manual. this shouldnt surprise anyone lol.

Wizard

Ok I tested this myself and shortcuts on the lock screen only work if you select Swipe as the lock screen. It will not work with Knock. Then you can edit the apps that appear on the "Swipe" lockscreen.

TS

GrandMaster

Looks like it won't allow this if your using anything other than the swipe lock. I'm testing now to see if i can switch them then switch back to my pin lock. I'll Let y'all know if it reverts back or stays.

GrandMaster

another cool little ability is the Glance View. while the screen is off you can still drag down the notifications area to see the time as well as if there are any notifications. cant select them BUT you can see at a quick "glance" whats going on without turning the screen on.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat