cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone constantly rebooting?

GrandMaster

Re: Phone constantly rebooting?

out of curiosity do you have a sd card in the phone to save your pics and whatnot? also if its settled for a bit pull up your settings and locate your memory..how much memory do you have left in it ? and how much storage room do you have left?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I did not have an sd card in my phone unfortunately. Sprint sent my phone for repairs and they will wipe it. I don't remember what my memory and storage looked like, but i know it wasn't anywhere close to full.

GrandMaster

when it comes to storage and memory there are two different things to look at. the actual storeage for pics and whatnot..and the other is the memory..basically how many things you can have running at once ..there is a limit so if for whatever reason things are still trying to run in the background and not shut themselves down they will bind up that memory and cause issues.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat