cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: More cool features discovered with my Volcano red (exclusively by Sprint) LG G Flex2….

Highlighted
Journeyman

Product Ambassador: More cool features discovered with my Volcano red (exclusively by Sprint) LG G Flex2….

My most favorite feature is:

The KnockCode feature. This feature lets you create a pattern on the touch screen, which is then used to keep your phone safe and secure by simply ‘knocking, tapping’ on the device. I have really learned to love this feature. Do you know why? It’s different than any other phone out there. I will be in a meeting and I double tap my phone and it’s ‘awakes’ and  people look at me that are not aware of this feature and they will comment and say, “did you just knock on your phone?”  What is funny about this is, I have had LG phones for a while and when I use someone else’s phone I almost don’t know how to turn their phones on. I knock on their phones and nothing happens. LOL.

My next favorite is:

The 13 MP camera. It has 4128 x 3096 pixels, laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, Dual-LED flash and let me tell you…. Wooza!!!! Using a simple hand gesture you can capture the perfect selfie with the Gesture Shot feature. No selfie photo of me attached.

My last favorite feature is:

The 5.5" curved screen is HD 1080p display. I actually love this device over the original Flex because it’s a tad smaller. I don’t like all the jokes about having a ‘phablet’ for a phone. So, this fits my hands nicely.

Until next time,

A product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat