cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data limited reliability Lg Flex2

Journeyman

Unlimited data limited reliability Lg Flex2

I recently went from Galaxy S4 to the LG Flex 2. NOW my LTE signal regularly goes from 3 bars to zero bars in about 3-5 seconds cycles in my home- used to get minor wavering with an average of 3. This causes no signal warnings constantly. If turned off everything (smart wifi/controls..) No data monitoring... Turned off energy saving... Reset profile and PRL countless times and still this happens. H E E L P. !!!! Whats wrong?

16 REPLIES 16
GrandMaster

Re: Unlimited data limited reliability Lg Flex2

have you turned off automatic connections/connections optimizer? was the S4 you had prior to this the spark version or the original one?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Original S4- no spark. I reprovisioned but cant watch signal long as im at work so will keep my eyes open

GrandMaster

keep in mind that the device you have now is spark capable so it will flip through 3 different LTE signals depending on the towers around you..so you can see a fluctuation of bars depending on which band youre connected to etc. dropping all together is something else though..you could be flipping between a tower with LTE and one that doesnt have it just yet or is having issues..one of the agents will need to look into that one though. this the only place you have posted about this so far? if so i can mark it to be moved to the customer service area so an agent can assist.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I thought so too but it would completely drop and apps would give me no connection alerts. This is why I decided to further do some checking. I believe the original post was moved to CS. Thank you!

GrandMaster

no worries. what all have you attempted so far troubleshooting wise? and is this only happening at one location or everywhere you go? i had a Flex2 but now have a HTC One M9. never ran into any issues with dropped signal but that was quite a few updates ago.

Journeyman

CS had me reprovision. So far so good but at work so cant be sure yet

GrandMaster

gotcha. so they had you type into your dial pad ##873283# correct? if so that is a good one to keep around. it updates both your profile and PRL.

Journeyman

Thank you. I will. I look forward to enjoying SPARK but so far not convinced.after tests at home will update status.

GrandMaster

if you get around to it download an app called signal check..you dont have to get the payed version..but it'll tell you which band youre connecting to.

Journeyman

Connection of suggested app 2500. But signal still dropping to 0. This happened while also doing a speed test and did get 10 Mb+. Im confused...

GrandMaster

so you have spark on at least one tower youre connecting to. when the signal drops is it flipping back to 3G or does the signal just drop period and there is zero data connection until you restart the phone or flip between airplane mode?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat