cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data limited reliability Lg Flex2

Journeyman

Re: Unlimited data limited reliability Lg Flex2

No. It drops to Zero for 1 to 4 seconds then comes back on.

GrandMaster

it might be switching between 2 towers for whatever reason..one drops a bit compared to the other tower so the phone jumps between the 2. might have asked this already but did you turn off/uncheck the connections optimizer/automatic connections? and what do you have the mobile connection set to? automatic? CDMA/LTE?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

2 odd things. Connections optimizer has turned itself back on and I no longer have Autotamatic... Its set to Cmda/lte with only other option cmda

Journeyman

*CDMA

GrandMaster

it doesnt give you the option for automatic anymore? thats weird. if you have insurance on the phone i would take it into one of the service and repair stores to have them give it a once over. my Flex2 isnt even charged anymore so i cant check against it..plus its not fully caught up update wise so i would have a ways to go before i could do any testing lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat