cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick settings in the pull down bar

GrandMaster

quick settings in the pull down bar

Anyone find a way to edit that? Would be nice to swap the BT in there.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: quick settings in the pull down bar

What do you mean by swapping it? There is an edit button to the far right of the quick settings row which allows you to move it around or hide from view. But swapping it for another bt. i dont think thats possible.

GrandMaster

I was thinking was somewhat like the htc line but dj walked me throughout. The LG line it's strikingly similar to the Sammy line when it comes to their settings set up and such. Never knew this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Cool to hear that you got it done.

Maybe put up the steps here on how you did it, someone else may want to do the same thing.

TS

GrandMaster

pull down the notifications bar and slide the quick settings all the way to the left and you'll get an edit option.

i have yet to figure out how to change up the quick apps on the lock screen though..anyone figure this one out? im running handcent as my texting app but on the main screen its the stock app.

GrandMaster

also for what its worth due to the volume/on/off button configuration on the back taking a screen shot is a serious pain in the arse with this phone.

Wizard

Not if you are using two fingers. One from each hand. if you try to do it with one hand and two fingers from that hand, yes it is close to impossible. lol

TS

GrandMaster

MROGRS mentioned using one finger over both. Tried earlier and it was pretty easy to do.

Wizard

fireguy_6364 wrote:

pull down the notifications bar and slide the quick settings all the way to the left and you'll get an edit option.

i have yet to figure out how to change up the quick apps on the lock screen though..anyone figure this one out? im running handcent as my texting app but on the main screen its the stock app.

Trust and believe, when I first got my G2, I was struggling like MAD at first, so used to using two fingers with all other devices but once you realize how easy it is with 1 finger on those 2 buttons, hot [inappropriate word removed]! it's fast and much simpler. I guess it could still be a little difficult with a larger device but one finger is the method.

As for lockscreen shortcuts, I think they are located in the LG UI inside either the Display or the Lock screen setting menu.  I'm on CM12 right now or I'd look for sure but maybe tomorrow I can snag the wife's G2 and see where they stuck it.  I'd imagine they would have left it in the same place.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

GrandMaster

TS figured out that the lock screen apps can only be edited if you're not using any of the actual lock screens. if you have swipe selected and just have to swipe to unlock then you can edit them. so as a tester i switched over to swipe access only...edited them then went back to my pin lock. they did not revert back so now i have the dialer, handcent and camera at the bottom only.

just double checked because i forgot to last night lol.

Highlighted
Master

I was just about to mention this, but looks like you found it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat