cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/28 - LG G Flex Software Update - ZV6 (Android KitKat)

19 REPLIES
Master

Re: 4/28 - LG G Flex Software Update - ZV6 (Android KitKat)

gottipaper -Thank you for posting. We're sorry to hear about the device not receiving the software correctly. Please visit one of our repair shops. Please visit http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/ for a repair shop near you. We're here to help. -Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I received an Android update today 640 mb or something like that, updated profile like IT INSTRUCTED and Im still on 4.2.2 I might have a defective LG FLEX. Im really starting to hate this [inappropriate word removed]!!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

Hello Sprint, it's getting later and later it's 8:22 PM and still no update! What is going on? I've really enjoyed Sprint's service up until now. Step it up Sprint get this update pushed out for crying out loud!

Journeyman

Still waiting for my update as well. My wife received her update around 12AM last night, so I'm hoping mine and everyone else that hasn't received it get's it very soon. Come on Sprint all we want is our KIT KAT!

Master

josie8085,

Please know that all updates are rolled out in waves so as to not overload the Network. Hang in there, it's coming.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The update has been rolled out since 4/28. Im pretty sure it does not take a couple of days to receive. It seems that only a few devices have the update.

Master

SubtleSolstice,

The update has been rolled out. Unfortunately, it can take a few days to receive.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No, because I have a G Flex, not a G2. Just wondering when I will receive the much anticipated update...

Master

josie8085,

The update is scheduled between 4/28 and 5/7 although it can take a few days for delivery.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Master

SubtleSolstice,

Thanks for the post. You can check out this link: http://bit.ly/RrmFoC for the latest software updates for your device. I hope this helps.

Lucia
Social Care