cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS hundreds of miles off

Master

Re: GPS hundreds of miles off

Hello KEIICHI000,

I would suggest to keep it only on 3G until the LTE upgrades are completed. This also will help preserve your battery life.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sharon,

No offense, but this is really a non-starter in terms of solutions.  I need my LTE data while I'm in this facility, as well as many other people.  I would be more than happy to get you the information on the Sprint Tower I'm currently accessing, since I'm sure I'm not the only person here that is experiencing this issue.  I've shut my LTE off for the moment, since the connectivity today is REALLY bad (Since the LTE tower I'm on also covers the DFW Airport), but this is something that needs to be addressed, since it sounds like your system has one of your towers miss-marked, or with a wrong location.

Master

KEIICHI000- I understand your frustration with this issue. I did report the issues that you are having. We will be checking into this for you.- SarahG
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat