cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with videos/images

Journeyman

Issue with videos/images

I recently had to factory reset my phone. After reset, i put my movies and pictures back on the phone. But, some of them my phone cant see them as pictures or videos. Let me explain, if i go to gallery or file manager they are not listed as a picture or movie. I can go to the file location and play the movies but ANY of my apps i use to stream my movies to my tv cant see the movies anymore. They all worked before. One last thing, every once in a while if i open up file manager under videos it will show 10 files 15gb for a split second then go to 1 file 128mb. Im about to factory reset my phone AGAIN if i cant find the issue. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Issue with videos/images

armyguydan123 - Did you transfer the videos from the computer to the SD card or you used a different method? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I transfered from my phont to pc via usb cable, then back to phone after reformat.

Journeyman

You do realize that there is no sd option on the LG g flex right? This is why all tech support can ever do is tell you to shut off your phone for a couple minutes or do a factory reset to fix your phone..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat