cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with videos/images

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issue with videos/images

I recently had to factory reset my phone. After reset, i put my movies and pictures back on the phone. But, some of them my phone cant see them as pictures or videos. Let me explain, if i go to gallery or file manager they are not listed as a picture or movie. I can go to the file location and play the movies but ANY of my apps i use to stream my movies to my tv cant see the movies anymore. They all worked before. One last thing, every once in a while if i open up file manager under videos it will show 10 files 15gb for a split second then go to 1 file 128mb. Im about to factory reset my phone AGAIN if i cant find the issue. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

armyguydan123 - Did you transfer the videos from the computer to the SD card or you used a different method? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I transfered from my phont to pc via usb cable, then back to phone after reformat.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You do realize that there is no sd option on the LG g flex right? This is why all tech support can ever do is tell you to shut off your phone for a couple minutes or do a factory reset to fix your phone..

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat