cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Flex

Journeyman

LG Flex

Ok not sure were to start I purchased my Flex same week it came out I was very excited 2 or 3 months I had the Flex when I made A call the person on the other end couldn't here me I thought if I shut the phone off A lil while it would be ok but it was not so went to A repair shop goota New phone the next week its been 2 more months same thing happen I couldn't talk through the phone or speaker dont no what to do I think the Flex has A Glitch problem I dont want to get another phone an the same thing happens...has aanyone had this problem I might leave sprint if they try to give me another FlEX....FRUSTRATED

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: LG Flex

sprintsta740,

Are you able to take it to a repair center to have it looked at? At this time, there are no known issues with the speaker on the Flex. To schedule an appointment or locate a store near you, please visit www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I took my last phone to get repaired they just gave A new an now the new doin the same thing of I go back I dont want another phone an it starts doin the same thing

Journeyman

Can U explain Y I got 2 phones an both have the same problems with my phones neva been dropped or had any water damages

Master

sprintsta740 - That would be a question best answered by a tech who has the device in hand. Do you know of any others in your area who are having the same issues? Let me know! - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I met some one at A sprint store not the repair store he had the same problem it happen to him 2weeks after he got the phone he took it back an got A different phone...my biggest problem is putting the aps an every thing else on the new phone

Master

sprintsta740 - I do understand that frustration. Do you have TEP plus? If so there is a back up program that will back up all of your apps as well. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Not sure but thanks anyway hav A great weekend

Master

sprintsta740, Please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns we will be happy to assist you. Have a great weekend and thanks for choosing Sprint.
- JefferySprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat