cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G FLEX signal issues

Highlighted
Patron

LG G FLEX signal issues

I live in the southwest Florida area and for quite some time (since I upgraded to flex) I have been struggling with connectivity. My signal bounces up and down CONSTANTLY. I am always seeing "unable to establish wireless data connection" message. I have contacted tech support SEVERAL times with this issue. I was told "we are working on the towers" and in 4-6 weeks should see a dramatic improvement. Here we are 6 months later and seem to have the same if not worse signal than ever before. Recently, when I contacted tech support I was told there were device issues, and was instructed to bring my flex to a sprint store to be diagnosed. I did this, ON A SUNDAY by the way, driving 20+ miles to the nearest store, waited 2 hours only to be told my device is working "perfectly". I accepted this, despite wanting to cause a scene but did not. I left the store and noticed I could not make any calls. Turns out, the tech had DEACTIVATED my phone and forgot to re-activate it. I called and complained once again, received a credit, and was offered an AirAve box to boost signal in my home. I ordered the box, received it, hooked it up, and all of a sudden I have great signal right? WRONG! My flex will bounce around from full bars to ZERO a hundred times a minute. I miss calls from my job, because they are lost and never come through. The other phones on my account seem to work just fine with the AirAve box, however mine does not! In fact, today I drove into the Fort Myers area which is 15 miles from my home, and the entire trip I was unable to establish a wireless data connection. Why is this? Why does Sprint not have a solution for me other than to tell me to go to college and become an engineer to create better technology? What kind of customer service is that? My ultimate question here is : IS THERE ANYONE AT ALL OUT THERE WITH A G FLEX HAVING THESE ISSUES?????? or is it just me because Sprint will not give me a different phone for whatever reason. My flex also sends the same text 2 to three times in a row. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: LG G FLEX signal issues

ISUZI966,

Thank you for contacting us with your question. I understand this can be frustrating. To better assist you, please open this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X and send the information as requested. I would like to check the towers in the area.

Thank you,

Linda
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I had the same problem when I 1st got the phone but it got alot better now I got problems with talking through the phone an its the second phone same problem I think the The Flex is defected with the speaker hope U dont hav the same problems

Master

sprintsta740 -- At your earliest convenience, take your device to your nearest Sprint Store for diagnosis. Set an appointment by visiting www.sprint.com/storelocator.

- Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same exact issue. And I have had 2 replacements. Now common sense if both LG G Flexs that I received which were both brand new are having signal issues and data connection problems then it's something wrong with the phone. Keep in mind my roommate has an iPhone 5S with Sprint and has never had an issue with LTE or signal coverage. I'm sick of this phone already.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat