cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Flex - How good is this phone for travel use?

Journeyman

LG G Flex - How good is this phone for travel use?

Is this a good phone for business users?

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: LG G Flex - How good is this phone for travel use?

I just received my G Flex today so I can't say I have a lot of experience using it. However, my initial impression is - Yes. The screen is generously sized, so no issues reading documents, lengthy emails, etc. And because of the generous screen, the touch-keyboard is EASY to use and comes with a dedicated number row. Passwords are easy to type as are any special characters and punctuation. The LG UI is friendly, very fluid and easy to navigate.

With features like Polaris Office pre-installed, it's easy to view docs, spreadsheets and preso decks. Quick Remote means you don't have to fumble with the hotel room remote (or touch it). Use your G Flex to remote control any TV. QuickMemo means you can take notes in free hand. On-Call Notes lets you jot down notes while on call and retrieve later from call logs. QSlide allows you to overlay two applications simultaneously on the screen so you can multi-task. The device is Int'l roaming capable once you request a SIM unlock from CS. There are TONS more features that are useful for business, personal and entertainment: http://showcase.sprint.com/lg_gflex/desktop/assets/pdf/lg-g-flex-specs.pdf

The only caveat I'll throw out is that the device MAY be too big to easily handle for some. You don't need to be the Jolly Green Giant, but it is a large device, for sure. It's a little smaller than a small tablet or Kindle. If you're used to bringing a 2nd device like a tablet for email, docs and reading while you're waiting for your flight, then you may feel comfortable enough to leave the tablet at home. The G Flex does have several handy one-hand mode operations to make it easier to use.

I hope this helps.

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat