cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update

Journeyman

Re: New update

Maybe you can answer the question that I asked and tell me how to pay off my easy pay device so I can end my sprint service and go elsewhere?? Because the only thing I was told in the private message reply was for me to call LG support to see if they can resolve my issue even though they were the ones that told me sprint had to fix it, and sprint can't fix it

Master

colbycarter,

We definitely don't want to lose you as a customer. But, to answer your question, I would need to view your personal account. If you're on Easy Pay, you can pay off the remainder of your device and if you have an ETF, that amount would also have to be paid. But if you can visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X I can have a better answer for you. You also stated that you were advised to contact LG? Are you having issues with your device? Thank you.

- Menia, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I stated my device isn't working properly! And you don't need to know who I am or anything about me to direct me to where to pay off my device at, and with easy pay there is no etf! If you work for Sprint you should know this.. So once again just tell me where to go to pay off my device so I no longer have to put up with you or anyone else from sprint

Master

colbycarter - I can completely understand your frustration. If you're on Easy Pay, you can pay off the remainder of your device by visiting one of our full service retail stores or authorized service centers, or you can contact our Finance team by dialing *3 from the phone. - Kal Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat