cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red dot in middle of screen

Journeyman

Red dot in middle of screen

I have had my LG Flex for a week. There is a red dot in the middle of the screen that will not go away.  Anyone else have this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Red dot in middle of screen

UNCISGREAT,

Thanks for posting. When did the red dot appear? Was it there ever since you first purchased your phone? Is it still on the screen when you're on a call or sending a text? Please let me know.

Marie
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I just noticed it last night. It is there all the time.

Master

UNCISGREAT,

I would recommend taking the device into a Sprint Service & Repair store so they can take a look at it for you.  They would also be able to help you order a Warranty replacement if need be.  You can find the closest location at www.sprint.com/storelocator.  Thank you, KC Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thank you.

Master

You're welcome UNCISGREAT

I actually have an LG G Flex as well and know exactly what you're talking about this happened to me as well and I got a little worried about it. If you can do me a favor and pull up your quick memo in your navigation bar on your home screen it looks like a little pad with a pen. You should see the red dot there go ahead and erase it. You can make your quick memo app transparent so anything that is left on the memo pad will appear on your regular screen. Let me know if you need additional assistance as I hope these directions weren't too confusing.

Thanks,

Krishel
Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat