cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Final Review

Journeyman

So i will be posting my final review today on the G Flex. I just wanted to give a brief review and overall thoughts for this phone. 

My overall experience with the phone has been amazing. I love this phone and by far is my favorite yet! I have had alot of phones but this one takes first place.

Reasons:

1. Screen: Not only is it a 6.0" Phablet, but its curved! I love it. The picture during movies (i.e. Netflix, Etc.) is just incredible.

2. Speed: Easily the quickest phone i have had. Loads very fast, with very little delay

3. Features: Everything from the Dual screen, Guest mode, or slide aside, these are all so fun and useful, especially with my daughter.

4. Camera: I know there has been some complaints about there not being an image stabilizer, but i must say my pictures are great and have had no issues with it. My pictures are clear, crisp, and memorable. I use the Panorama, shot & clear, and time catch shot. They all work just great!

5. Last but not least THE BATTERY! this thing is like the energizer bunny! It just keeps going! There is no stopping the G Flex!

I hope you all have been able to see or play with the LG G Flex. it is my #1 and i see this phone being hard to beat anytime soon.

Your Product Ambassador team.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them.

Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not

necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.