cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Guest Mode

Journeyman

Do you have kids that are always getting in your phone and messing things up? have someone that you share a phone with and is getting into your information? well LG G Flex has a solution for you!

Guest Mode!

I love this feature and use it for my daughter often. With the Guest mode you have the ability to have seperate screens for multiple users. They are seperated through the pattern lock. I just show my daughter the pattern for her screen (Very simple). This way when she gets on she only has access to her games and shows. She has no access to my Email, text, games, phone, Etc. So she cannot accidently call someone, text someone or delete anything.

As you can see below the background is different as well. The left is the Guest mode, and the right is the normal mode. So there is no mistaking the screen.

androidpit-lg-g2-3.jpg

Photo Provided by AndroidPit.com

There are still so many uses for guest mode. How about seperating a work screen from your everyday screen? Games screen? the list goes on!

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them.

Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not

necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.