cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G Flex Dual Window

Journeyman

One of my favorite features on the LG G Flex is called Dual Window. This feature allows me to split my beautifully curved screen between two awesome apps!

To access this option on your G Flex:

-Press and hold the back button. It will open a list of apps that work with Dual Window.

-Pick the first app you want to use, and drag it to the top.

-Pick the second app you want to use and drag it to the bottom.

You are able to easily adjust the size of the screen by dragging the visible middle bar up or down. There is also a “switch” button that swaps the apps’ screen position, plus options to go back to the app list, make one of the apps full screen and exit the app. I highlighted these buttons on the screen shot below:

G+Flex+Dual+Window.png

Possibly the best function within the Dual Window, is the ability to drag from one app to another! For example, if you open the “Gallery”/“Email” app pairing, you can drag a picture into your email from the gallery and voila! Your picture is attached without having to switch windows!

This feature is a must have on phones with large screen. It takes advantage of the real estate without sacrificing functionality or user experience. My favorite dual window pairing is “YouTube”/”Hangouts” so I can message my friends while watching all the videos I want!

Thanks for reading! For more information go to LG G Flex

- Your Product Ambassador Team

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.