cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G Flex First Impression

Journeyman

Happy 2014!! I was so very excited when I picked up my LG G Flex. Even the box sported a slight curve! I had been using the LG G2 for last few months now, so the size of this device took me a little by surprise. THIS. PHONE. IS. BIG! But like the other phablet devices I’ve used, the size matters little after a while.

After the initial size shock wore off, my first impressions were: This phone feels great in my hand. The flexing is a cool trick. The curve makes sense. And, THIS BATTERY LIFE IS AMAZING! I plan on delving deeper into each of these much further in my future blogs. However, as of right now, this may be my favorite device I’ve had in a long time. So far, I’ve watched multiple soccer games, countless videos and non stop social media. Even some gaming. The size, feel and performance have been top notch. If this is the type of device we can come to expect LG to produce, they will definitely challenge for top spot in the smart phone markets!

That’s all for now, here’s a quick comparison of important specs between  LG G2, Note 3, and the LG G Flex! Courtesy of www.phonearena.com

G+Flex+Comparison.png

Thanks for reading! For more information go to LG G Flex

- Your Product Ambassador Team

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.