cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G Flex Quick Theater

Journeyman

LG G Flex has an abundance of design topics, features and specs to talk about. But one of these small jewels often gets overlooked in reviews I’ve read, despite being one of the most used features on my new device!

Quick Theater may be one of the best hidden gems on the G Flex – hidden in plain sight. At first glance, it is impossible to notice anything special about the utility. It appears as just another “grouping” app that shelters your gallery, videos and youtube applications all under one icon. This gives you the ability to launch from the app drawer or place it on one of the homescreens. This is somewhat convenient, as many times

as I look for one of these three things on my device.

LG has somehow figured out my usage pattern (not really, but it fits me well!) and took this idea a step further by introducing a nifty swipe gesture to launch the application from the lockscreen! That’s right... With the display on, turn the device in landscape mode, and swipe from the middle, to the sides and watch the magic happen! I don’t have to unlock the screen, navigate to the page, and launch one of the apps anymore! LG has eliminated 2-5 steps for me, each time I want to show off a picture, video or search for my favorite “cat playing the piano” clip. Have you tried Quick Theater yet on your device?

Thanks for reading! For more information go to LG G Flex

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. #sprintemployee