cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G Flex is curved!

Journeyman

LG is really “Ahead of the curve” with its new LG G Flex. As LG puts it, this phone is truly embodies “The Shape of Innovation”

Okay, enough with the puns. This curve is actually pretty functional! The slight bend to the phone allows it to fit ever so pleasantly in my hand and pocket. Despite its large (VERY large) form factor, the LG G Flex feels comfortable to hold in one hand or two. LG has taken the benefits of a larger screen, and made it feel a little bit smaller without sacrificing viewing quality. In fact, the media consumption experience on this device is the best I’ve used thus far. While the screen doesn’t quite have the specs of say, the Note 3, the curve of the phone and OLED display combine for an amazing experience. I’ve watched streaming soccer games on both devices side by side, and the LG wins hands down for me.

“But John, how do you like the phone?”

If you can’t tell by now, I love this phone. I was a big fan of the LG G2, and LG have hit another homerun in a different market segment. The “phablet” segment has a new King for me, and everyone else will be “Bent” out of shape when this device “Flexes” it muscles!

Thanks for reading! For more information go to LG G Flex

- Your Product Ambassador Team

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.