cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Do specs matter? If so the G Flex is your dream come true.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Screenshot_2014-02-07-10-32-57.png

Specs are important. When we lock into a device and pay good money we want performance. If you feel the same way then you want...nay...NEED to check out the LG G Flex. As of today, it sits atop the mountain of benchmark performance specs.

Today I "benchmarked" my LG G Flex against other popular smartphones using a common benchmark test app called AnTuTu Benchmark. The LG G Flex came out on top with an "A+" rating.

The benchmarks are compared to other OEM smartphones that are available. The G Flex topped even the mighty Galaxy Note 3 (one of my faves!) along with toppling the Galaxy S4, LG G2, HTC One and many more.

Screenshot_2014-02-07-09-31-09.png

Taking a closer look at the benchmark difference between the LG G Flex and Samsung Galaxy Note 3:

Almost every measurable spec on the G Flex beats out the Note 3 with two exceptions; 2D Gaming and Runtime (not sure what runtime is).

Screenshot_2014-02-07-10-32-11.png

Don't get me wrong, most of those other devices are fully capable, powerful smartphones and are not slouches. But the G Flex tops them all. For now. The G Flex is a fun, flexible, fabulous phablet that's freaky-fast!

Here's to specs and the king of the hill. Cheers!

Your Product Ambassadors

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles.