cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: G Flex'ing some Spark muscle

Sprint Product Ambassador

Spark_2014-02-11.png

Sprint recently announced 'Sprint Spark comes home' with the addition of Kansas City to the Spark enabled markets. This means data speeds up to 60Mbs in my home town, which makes me VERY excited! That's FASTER than my home broadband.

There are currently 14 Spark enabled markets and growing. You can learn more about Spark over at www.sprint.com/faster.

I was at my son's baseball practice last night and thought I'd do a quickie ad-hoc test of Spark. I was indoor a metal warehouse type structure with metal roof, ground floor, in a fairly populated business area, when the speed test shown above was pulled. I know it's not "max" speed of what Spark is capable of producing, but I was very happy to see "broadband" speeds on my LG G Flex. I was able to download Jetpack Joyride, a ~48MB app, in less than a minute to help pass the time (watching your kid do stretches and drills isn't all that glorious, don't judge). Thanks Spark!

Until next time,

Your LG G Flex Launch Team Ambassadors

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles.

4 Comments