cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G FLEX Final Thoughts

Wizard

FrontBack.PNG

I was very fortunate to be selected for the LG G Flex team and ths has been one of the coolest devices I've been able to test. I'll admit, in the beginning, I was sure if I was really going to like it but it has grown on me and I love, absolutely love, the battery life on this phone!

After five weeks of using the LG G Flex here is the list of things that like and few that I dislike with the device:

What I really like:

• I can go a full day of work and get home and still have 50-70% battery life left on the device. I can't get over how well LG did with this battery.
  • The screen is phenomenal I love that curve, when I am outside it really helps reduce the glare come back at my eyes when looking at the screen
  • I love watching movies on the G Flex it really makes for an immersive experience with the curved display
  • Button placement on the back is the best, I now find myself naturally doing that when I pick up any other device.
  • The Knock-On feature of waking the device up has really been useful and once you get it down for how hard and quick you have to knock it's perfect
  • The remote control app, that has been proven to be very useful and kinda of fun to link up to someone's TV without them knowing... hehe
  • I am really enjoying listening to music from the G Flex and the options you have customize the sound features based on the songs you are playing:

Screenshot_2014-03-04-09-45-41.pngScreenshot_2014-03-04-09-45-50.png

These features, above, paired with the harman/kardon onyx studio you can really hear the difference when selecting these options.

Things I didn't care for:

• Android 4.2, still not sure why it didn't have 4.3 on it. however I saw online this morning that LG is working on 4.4 for the G Flex so thats pretty good, can't wait to see what the brings to the device.
  • No Optical Image Stabalization for the camera which results in lower light situations not getting a good photo, even with "Night shot" enabled.
  • Zero brightness is still to bright at 2am in the morning.

The G Flex it has been and overall great device and I am looking forward to seeing what LG comes out with next!

Curved HD.PNGGFLEX camera.PNG

YardGF.PNGKeysGF.PNG

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community.

Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily

reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product

marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles.