cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors - LG G Flex: One Handed Use

Sprint Product Ambassador

lg-g-flex-2-4-630x420.jpg

With a phone this size many people fear they can't reach from one side of the screen to the other without using both hands. Well LG once again has thought of everything. These features are exclusive to the LG G Flex. You have the ability to have the keypad, keyboard, lock screen and on-screen navigation buttons.Below I have attached screen shots of the features enabled. I am absolutely loving this phone so far. Usually bigger phones lose their appeal to me after a few days. The LG G Flex screen and software features make this a wonderful device to use.

1. Selecting setting and then you will see One-Handed operation

Screenshot_2014-02-08-13-32-33.png

2. Here you will see all the options that you can enable/disable

Screenshot_2014-02-11-17-46-24.png

3. Below you will see the Keypad, keyboard, lock screen and home screen navigation. By selecting the arrows you can move them from left to right. With a quick swipe from left to right on the on-screen navigation buttons will move them to the side you chose.

Screenshot_2014-02-11-17-46-40.pngScreenshot_2014-02-11-17-47-02.pngScreenshot_2014-02-11-17-49-11.pngScreenshot_2014-02-11-17-50-26.pngScreenshot_2014-02-11-17-50-35.png

- Your Product Ambassador Team

- First photo via androidandme.com

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles