Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Voice issues

Of late it seems that while receiving calls or making calls the microphone isnt working and the one at the other end of the call isnt able to hear my voice. It isnt until I reboot the phone that this issue is resolved and the other person can hear me. This is rather inconvenient as some of my calls are time sensitive. Is there a fix for this that I can do at home?

Thank you so much for your help.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Voice issues

iamnotbubba - Thanks for the question. I would have to advise taking the device to a service location to have it looked at by our techs. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

will do. thank you

Journeyman

My phone did the same and i took it to be sreviced, and tjey cleaned out the mic, but it did no service. They had to replace it.

Journeyman

I spent the day at the sprint store. The staff was very helpful, yet I feel the seven hours spent and the three trips to and from the store today was rather frustrating. After multiple techs and countless tries taking the phone apart and reassembling. Then replacing the mic with a spare. The issue persisted. FINALLY, they ordered me a replacement. It should me here in a few weeks the blasted thing is on back order. RAWR! I cannot wait to trade the thing in and get the Note 4 in a few months. 

iamnotbubba

Journeyman

Its not possible for u to do easy pay. It would be nice if sprint would let them replace it in the store, but at least you will get another and it work.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat