cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why aren't my calls coming through?

Journeyman

Why aren't my calls coming through?

I have had my G Flex for about a month now and since the beginning, all I have received are talks from people who have repeatedly stated that they have called. However, I look to see only to discover that no calls have came through at all. Is there some kind of connectivity issue with the Flex because it is new(ish) or is my phone just faulty?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Why aren't my calls coming through?

I am experiencing issues too. My reception goes on and off and my bars disapppear for about a minute then reappear. I dont k if it is the phone or the service.

Master

josie8085,

Thank you for voicing your concerns. Have you completed any troubleshooting steps on the device? Also, please provide your cross streets and zip code so I can take a look at your network.

Pierre, Sprint Social Care
Master

Stygian6, I'm sorry for our delay, if you're still having issues, we're more than happy to assist.  Have you ever received a phone call on the device since you activated?  If not, we should look into the programming and be sure it's set up correctly in our systems.  If you're sometimes able to receive and sometimes not, there could be several reasons and we should look into both the area where you live and some troubleshooting on the phone to find out where the problem lies.  Let us know so that we can get started assisting you.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Whitney st and dole st 96822

Master

Hello

Are your calls automatically going to voicemail? We will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat