cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls go directly to voice mail

Journeyman

calls go directly to voice mail

doesnt show missed calls, calls dont ring.  i will be able to listen to voicemail if they leave a message. also when i look in when you go to  mobile network 4g settings

it says network provider
ip address

so from what i can tell, that means sprint doesnt think i am even here, thats why no missed calls, and only voice mail.  HOW DO I FIX?

i tried to get replacement, but rep via email said it is 'lg company problem' get a different phone.  but i want this phone because of screen size and my vision requires it.  now he says my 2 weeks is about up so i wont be able to do anything??!  i work from home so i can't take it to a store, and i can't call cs!

i am so frustrated.  my boss is really frustrated since he can't reach me. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

cglhm Please provide your nearest cross streets and zip code so that I can see how the towers are performing in your area. Also, what is your device model so that I can suggest some trouble shooting steps? Mitzie Sprint Social Care team.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat