cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Little Something for Everyone (Pun intended) - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

Capture.PNG

Over the last few weeks the G Pad F7 has become my "go to" tablet. Its small enough that I can fit it my back pocket but not feel so bad that I feel like I'm going to drop it. It may not be the most powerful tablet on the market but I have to say that it gets the job done and does it well.

Recently I was out with my wife and she was doing some shopping, I told her I was going to grab something to eat and I'd catch up to her in a little bit, as I had no desire to go to the Coach store with her... As I was sitting and having lunch there was an older couple sitting at the table next to me and when they got up to leave she came over and said "Excuse me, is that a tablet?" I responded "Yes, it's an LG tablet and it's one of their latest models" we chatted for a few mins and she said that she's been looking at a tablet for her and her husband but really didn't want anything to big as they wouldn't want to carry it around everywhere for fear of dropping it or getting it damaged but she noticed I had this and said that it looked like the perfect size. they don't do much other than communicate with their children and grand children, email, & occasionally Facebook.

We talked about battery life and all the different uses of the device and she really appreciated me taking the time to show her this as it made it much easier for her to make a decision on what type of tablet to get.

That being said, Its nice to know that there is something for everyone. Some people really like to be on the cutting edge of technology, having the latest and greatest and others are looking at something for convenience with portability. I am happy to be the proud owner of this tablet as it's a great "go to" device and very easy to toss in a bag or purse or even your back pocket. Not only that it's a great price as well!.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”