cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Evil Knievel on your G Pad : Sprint Product Ambassador

Journeyman

I have to thank my nephews for introducing me to this latest game, BIKE RACER.

I love being able to play this game on the G Pad, it is really nice to be able to play this the great screen that the LG provides.

It is really nice to see this on a 7inch screen. The Gpad is only about 1nch bigger than my Nexus 6 however that inch is a big difference in my opinon.

bike race 1.png

Bike Racer is a super addictive game, your goal is to be like Evil Knievel as well as Michael Schumacher.

Do tricks and race against the clock.

The G pad's screen and quad core 1.2 GHz allow you play this game with no hitch at all.

I am really loving the G pad, I personally use it to control my Roku device, watch tv in bed with HBO go, Netflix and other apps.

My wife loves being able to use pintrest and other social media apps. I will agree this is not a beast of a device, average user will be very satisfied with this tablet.

The price point of this phone makes this a plus and a much desired product.

Thanks

Stanny George

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”