cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final thoughts on the LG G pad ; Sprint Product Ambassador

Journeyman

Would I buy this device?

This is really the only question one can ask themselves when reviewing a device.

Would I spend my hard earned money for this device?

My answer to this question is yes. I would buy this device, I would buy it for myself and I would buy it as a gift for others. Honestly this is the perfect device for the everyday use, it has an awesome price point. Add this device to your shopping list, put the sprint data on it and voila you have a great accessory for your day to day activities. Lately the G pad has been assisting me in my cooking. Cooking difficult dishes is a breeze when you can bring up the recipe and follow along while your mixing and stirring.

For those who are interested, my favorite dish to make is Spaghetti ala Carbonara

Your interest may not be cooking, it may just be browsing the net or watching the latest show on Hulu or Netflix. Whatever your interests are the G pad is your device..

Add the G pad with the Sprint network and you have a device that can be used in all instances.

LG-G-Pad-7-0_Black.jpg

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.