cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressive battery life on LG G Pad - Sprint Product Ambassad

Sprint Product Ambassador

gal_463x407_4 (1).jpg

I have had the LG G Pad F7.0 for a couple of weeks and last night I was wondering when was the last time I charged my tablet up. My phones require me to charge them pretty much every night or I might be somewhere with a dead phone.... not the case with the LG G Pad F7.0. I was thinking about this last night when I went to bed as I was plugging my phones up for charging and took a look at my tablet. Still plenty of charge left so I did not plug it in so I could see what it looked like when I arrived at the office.

Screenshot_2015-04-10-13-55-38.png

Screenshot_2015-04-10-13-55-38.png

This afternoon I took this screenshot showing 49 + hours with out a charge and a estimated time remaining of 17+ hours. The two biggest draws on the battery are the screen and cell standby. I have been using my tablet while at lunch to watch a movie or surf the internet instead of my phone and at night when I get home.

Screenshot_2015-04-10-13-55-50.png

Screenshot_2015-04-10-13-55-50.png

This screenshot shows some of the apps I have been using during the last 49 hours.... I have played Game of War which requires leaving the screen on for long period of time along with watching a movie through Google Play Movies.

I really am impressed how long I have gone without having to charge my LG G Pad F7.0 with how much I have used it the last couple of days.

Visit a Sprint store and check out the LG G Pad yourself to see if it is the tablet for you!

Thanks,

Blue

Your Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee