cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Pad F7 - Wrap-Up! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

Capture.PNG

As we are winding down the launch team for the G Pad F7  I have to say that this device really surprised me, in a good way! I honestly never thought that I'd like a 7" tablet, I've always had it in my head that it would be just two small. Boy was I wrong.
I have really enjoyed this tablet and feel that, for portability, a 7" tablet is the perfect size! I use it exclusively and couldn't be happier!

What I really like about it:

• Perfect size for a tablet on the go
  • Fantastic battery life!
  • LTE capable
  • Won't break the bank
  • QPair, I used this all the time awesome feature

What I didn't care for:

• 4gigs of internal storage - thankfully it has an expandable memory port
  • Display could be a bit brighter for outdoor use
  • 1.2gig processor - it does the job but I would have liked to have seen something a little more powerful

Overall the experience I had with this tablet was very positive and I would recommend it to anyone of my friends and family! Not only is it a great price it will definitely satisfy anyone's needs who are looking for a great entry level tablet for young children or older parents who aren't necessarily concerned with having the cutting edge of technology!

Pricing.PNG

Sprint.com

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee