cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G PAD F7.0

Wizard

Capture.PNG

Good way to start the weekend! Received the LG G Pad F7.0 this morning and it was a breeze to setup and start using. One feature that I really like is the QPair app. I have the G Flex 2 and was able to pair it with the tablet and on the tablet.

Its a great feature if you are at home and your device is on the charger at least you'll still get notifications on your tablet.

QPair.png

Looking forward to start using this tablet, feels comfortable and with Android Lollipop it's pretty snappy and responsive. I can see this being a great device for Netflix and some gaming!

Specs

Spec

Available at Sprint.com

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee