Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G Pad F 7.0 First Impressions

GPad.jpg

The LG G Pad is Sprint’s new LTE tablet. I have been using it for a few weeks now and wanted to share some first impressions. This is the first tablet that I have used that is not Wi-Fi only so I was excited to take it on the road and really test things out. This is considered a mid-range tablet so I had my expectations set as such. The tablet itself is really sharp looking. I have the white model which stands out against the black screen. The size is perfect for its portability factor.

I really enjoy LG phones, so I was excited to learn that a lot of the awesome features from their mobile devices were included on the LG G Pad. Knock On/Off and Knock Code are probably the best features I have used on a phone in the past few years. I think all Android phones should adopt them because it makes turning on and unlocking a device so much quicker. The screen on the LG G Pad F 7.0 is a lot better than I expected. It is no flagship HD quality, but it is more than adequate for watching movies and surfing the web.

Using LTE in Atlanta on a tablet was an awesome new experience. I took my G Pad with me everywhere I went and was able to surf the web and answer emails on the go. I have found myself using my phone a lot less now that I have a portable tablet with awesome service on it. I am looking forward to using the G Pad and testing out all the features it has to offer.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.