cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Protecting the LG G Pad F 7.0

71hFRN58DtL__SL1414_.jpg

I love the natural look of most phones and tablets. Manufactures spend countless hours on design to make their devices look great. The LG G Pad F 7.0 is no exception. I have the white model which looks great in contrast to the dark screen. What I have learned from previous devices is that no matter how pretty the phone is to look at, it is probably a good idea to get a case to protect it from drops. I also have a ton of nephews who I frequently babysit. If you want to entertain them with the G Pad then it needs to be protected.

On my 10 inch tablet, I have a cover case that wakes up the device automatically when opened. I usually am using that tablet around the house so I do not need a ton of protection. The G Pad is portable so I have been taking it with me everywhere. I decided to treat it like a phone and get a case that covers the device’s back and sides, but leaves the front open. After some research I decided on the Poetic Revolution case in white. When I got the case I put it on immediately and it fit perfectly. The cutouts matched the speakers and camera so there was no issue taking pictures or listening music. The case adds a little bulk, but it’s not enough to make it unpleasant to use. The best part of the case is that it still looks great. The white case keeps the white on black look so it keeps some of the great design in place. As far as protection goes I can say that the device is fully covered. I have dropped it more than a few times and there is not a scratch on the screen or the case. The Poetic case series comes in a bunch of colors and design options and the price is awesome. 

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee